Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

6.23.2008

The Places You'll Go


CONGRATULATIONS! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.


THE PLACES YOU’LL GO! You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high flierswho soar to high heights. You won’t lag behind, because you’ll have the speed. You’ll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you’ll be the best of the best. Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.



Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!


~Portions of the poem by Dr. Seuss, titled “Oh, the Places You’ll Go…”

This is my "little" brother. I'm so proud of him. This past weekend he earned his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He's so deserving of the great accomplishments that he has already achieved and we're anxious to see what the future holds.

Next month, Kevin & Heather are headed to Singapore for 5-6 months. He'll be working on a new product for his company and she's fortunate enough to be able to take time off from teaching to go along for the experience.

We'll miss them a great deal, but know that this is an opportunity that they shouldn't pass up.

Thanks for a fun weekend, guys. Be safe, we love you. We'll see you at Christmas!




4 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations Kevin! Have fun in Singapore!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jill! We had a great weekend with the fam too & miss having you here today. I'll let you know when I get that Singapore blog ready...I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with you though. I'm impressed with you! Love the updates! Love you guys!

Stacey said...

Jilly! I just read a comment you wrote on my blog that I had not seen! I almost started to cry! I love you! and I am so glad we have been so close for almost our WHOLE lives!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,

Thanks again for coming up to spend the weekend with us. It meant a lot to have you there on Saturday. I've always looked up to you and always will!

Talk to you soon,
Kev