Stacey mentioned in her blog that she has dreams about high school. I think High School has such a lasting effect on people....some people have really fond memories and some really would never like to go back.
I was fortunate to have a pretty decent high school experience. There are certainly a few years that I'd like to take back from a serious relationship I was in that monopolized much of my time, but other than that I'd have to say it was four great years of my life.
I remember that many still harbored ill-feelings at the 5 year reunion. I thought everyone in attendance at the 10 year reunion got along well enough. Hopefully by the 15 year mark next summer, many of those once uncomfortable emotions will be long gone and many of our classmates will attend.
My brother found this link to a documentary that was produced about seniors at Warsaw High School.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486259/trailers-screenplay-vi2833514777
It actually looks really interesting. I have no idea when it comes out or how to see the full movie, but it reminded me a lot of those good 'ole days.
As children, we really don't get to choose where we live or what school we attend. As an adult, it's a huge decision to "choose" where to set up camp. I, personally, always dreamt of living in a large city or resort area working in a deluxe 4 star hotel--and I'm sure I still could live out that dream. But for now, I'm completely satisfied living close to my family in a smaller town so that my children are near to their grandparents. It's funny how life works!
6.04.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment