Jill! Is that the playhouse in your backyard? I loved playing on that! I can't believe your kids are now playing on it! How cool! Remember when we came for piano lessons? Then we got to play outside!!!! Wow, fun memories!
What a cool picture Jill!!! You should frame both of those side by side in your house - such a neat thing to see the passing of generations!!! I miss you!!!
I have two full time jobs-Mommy & Revenue Manager for 15 hotels. Thank goodness for a helpful husband who also works hard all day driving around in a big truck making special deliveries. Even though we both work outside the home, we make family our priority. We spend our time trying to create positive memories while teaching them independence and responsibility.
3 comments:
Jill! Is that the playhouse in your backyard? I loved playing on that! I can't believe your kids are now playing on it! How cool! Remember when we came for piano lessons? Then we got to play outside!!!! Wow, fun memories!
Jill,
I think Avery looks just like you! How cute! :)
What a cool picture Jill!!! You should frame both of those side by side in your house - such a neat thing to see the passing of generations!!! I miss you!!!
Jamie
Post a Comment