Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

6.24.2008

I'm just sayin'...














One of these guys is a hunky movie star.
The other is just hunky.
I think they resemble each other a little-what do you think?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness.
That is amazing!!

Jamie

Susie said...

I think you are right! Do you remember Amy the counselor's wedding reception and the lady that you swore looked like Jon's mom???? You even took a pic of her!

Stacey said...

Wow, that is crazy! Susie I remember that! Wasn't that so funny!

Kris said...

I think you need Jon to pose for the same profile shot as Jason.

Mom of Double A said...

Jon's hair is buzzed now, so he doesn't look as much like him, but I can certainly try a profile shot-maybe get him dressed up in a tie. :)

I still have the picture of "Jon's Mom" from that wedding. Fun Times!