I miss my family! I've been in Ft. Lauderdale since Monday training a new associate. I get home tomorrow night.
We had just returned home from a long weekend where we spent the better part of three days in the close quarters of a fairly small hotel room. My patience meter was getting a little low-nearly running on fumes.
Now, after tonight, I will have spent three nights in a large hotel suite all by myself several states away from my family.
What I miss:
Little voices
Hearing someone's breathing in the middle of the night
Avery dancing along to the show DWTS last night or pretending to be on American Idol
My good morning, welcome home, or good night kiss from my hubby
Splashing in the bathtub
Austin chasing his sister everywhere she goes and doing everything she does
What I gain:
A full tank of Patience and Gratitude for what I have at home waiting for me when I return!
5.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute! Take a pic of a palm tree for me!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment