- First of all, every song on the radio reminds me of some point in my life and I love those "song memories" (roller skating parties, high school sports warm ups, Purdue days, lazy summers, working at the All Star Music Resort at Disney where they played old disco music all day, concerts, I could go on and on and on)
- I love to guess what radio station/genre all the drivers around me are listening to
- Do you suppose people that drive cars with the temporary plates drive more carefully than the rest of us? Trying to protect their new car? The one in front of me was driving really slowly.
- Do you suppose BLAMMO would play for free at our 15 year class reunion next summer?
- What color heels would you where with a wine colored suit (Brown, Black, or Cream)? I have all three in my car because I had hard time deciding.
- Motorcycles make me nervous
- Has it really been 10 years since I graduated from Purdue? Time flies, doesn't it.
- In the last year, Jon has called me out for singing the wrong words to a song that I typically sing with all my might. For 15 years + I've been singing the wrong words and never knew it. He thought it was really funny. I heard this song yesterday and was laughing in the car all by myself. (By the way...the words are "Dude, looks like a lady". I always thought it said "Do just like a lady").
- Can you guess how many McDonald's you pass between my house and downtown Indianapolis? At least 9, maybe 10. That's one every 15 miles.
- Thank goodness for cell phones...they make the time go by much more quickly.
6 hours of driving for 6 hours of meetings...it was a long day!


3 comments:
LOOOOOOOVE the Blammo idea Jill!! I also loved reading your random thoughts!! Have a great day!
jamie
Jilly I am cracking up! I sing the wrong words all the time!!! Next time bring the kids and I will watch them and you can spend the night!!! Love and miss you!
All I can say is that I love you for being you! You are too funny! This blog could have been a conversation we had in our apartment at Purdue!
love you
Susie
Post a Comment