
I'm taking vacation from work this week and staying home with the kiddos. This morning we attempted to take Austin's 2 year pictures at Target and get some of the two of them together. This has been a bit of a challenge in the past and today was no exception. Avery did great, but Austin was very hesitant. We ended up with a few okay shots and probably left the photographer very thankful for her next appointment.
We're looking forward to spending quality time together this week...let's hope the weather warms up a little as the week goes on.
1 comment:
Ahhh, how fun it is trying to photograph two kids together. Fighting over a toy, no problem, but sitting/smiling near impossible! Hope you got a few that you liked, and the one you posted is cute, too.
I was checking my feedburner today (b/c yea, I am on vacation, but need to stay up with the blogging), and noticed a blogspot I had never heard of. So I clicked the link, and look who I found!!! I had no idea you guys had a blog, and you have been doing it way longer than me! Kudos to you! Needless to say, I am excited to be able to "catch up" with you guys from a far.
Hope you are enjoying your week at home with the kids. Sounds like you are having a great time. Feel free to stop by our little bit of the world from time to time and leave me a comment! Who doesn't love comment love, right??
Well, back to vacation.......stay tuned to our post about our little stay at Mandalay Bay! :)
Post a Comment