Rachael Ray has an article in each of her magazines that introduces you to a Celebrity's Refrigerator. Well, I'm not a celebrity, but I did spend the better part of an hour cleaning out my refrigerator today. I'm guessing that a refrigerator can tell you a lot about a family. I dare you to expose yours as well...
Here's what I think mine might tell you:
- I have an almost two year old that still drinks whole milk and as soon as the Dr. gives me the okay...I'm ready to cut down on the two different gallons of milk that we purchase
- It is the end of the month and we have exceeded our grocery budget for the month...the fridge will look much more full next week
- We must like salad...I think I have 6 or 7 bottles of salad dressing in use.
- I'm not that great at eating left overs.
- Summer is here. I'm anxious for fresh produce.
- I'm not a pie-baker. There is a box of ready made pie crust that has been sitting in my fridge for several months.
- Memorial Day weekend is always the kick off for summer. I love the smell of the grill and I feel that we eat more healthy in the summer. Lots of fruits and veges and chicken on the grill.
If nothing else gets accomplished today...at least I have a clean refrigerator.


2 comments:
OK...I may expose my fridge in a future blog. Cool idea.
Jamie
When I first saw the picture, I thought, "please tell me she cleaned it first", and then I read on. Whew! Thought I was totally going to be put in shame!
Cute idea, and great post!
How did you get it clean with the kids around? Mine, start yelling for anything in sight when that thing is open, and obviously our kids aren't starving! :)
Post a Comment