Lately I feel like I'm back at Summer Camp treading water for two minutes so that I could prove I was worthy of going into the Deep End.
Treading and treading the water, the end seeming so close, yet so far away.
At work, this has been the busiest time of the year planning & preparing business plans and budgets for 15 hotels for 2009. For every one thing I check off my list as completed, I get three more emails with other tasks to complete. There have been some late nights lately.
At home, I can't keep up. Every time I wash the last dish...I find another cup sitting somewhere throughout the house. For every toy I pick up, there's another one around the corner. Every Saturday when I feel like the laundry is caught up, Sunday the basket is full again. If you're stopping over...better give me a 10 minute warning to tidy up.
Some days there just aren't enough hours in a day!
11.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Jill - You amaze me what you do already. You have two full time jobs and manage to be a friend, wife, sister, daughter, blogger, volunteer, church goer...
Maybe this month the house just needs to go a bit. :)
Hope things lighten up a bit soon. I miss seeing you!
I know what you mean about treading water! I will be praying that God will help you supernaturally get everything done at work, and help you find all of the dirty dishes... we have found some under the couch, gross. love you!
Wow crazy I went to your blog today! I was working on a blog entry last night about the same thing. I feel like I cannot be 100% at anything I do these days.
Thanks for the post as a working mom I can totally relate!
Post a Comment