Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

11.13.2008

Big Boy!

Austin's food intake today:

Breakfast:
Two apple/cinnamon cereal bars
One cheese stick
2% white milk

AM snack:
Cottage Cheese/Peaches

Lunch:
Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Green beans
Mandarin Oranges
2% white milk

PM Snack:
Teddy Grahams and juice

Dinner:
Two sloppy joes
Banana
Chips/dip
2% white milk

He ate more sandwiches (or sammerichs, as he calls them) at dinner than Jon or I. And he's 2 1/2!

I think I better start a savings fund for future grocery bills.

3 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Oh my Jill...I hear you on this one!!! Jaden is the same way! When we go out for dinner he will finish his meal, and then finish off whatever Eva didn't eat of her meal!!! Gotta love those growing boys!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I can't get Ethan to eat!!!! Aiden will eat and is not as picky as Ethan, but he is still picky compared to Austin! I keep telling Ben that one day we will turn around and they will be eating us out of house and home!

Stacey said...

Wow! That IS a big boy! He was so cute the other day! Loving your kiddies!