Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

11.03.2008

In Another Life...




The Amish wouldn't have posed for a picture.

The Amish wouldn't have been attending a Halloween Costume Party, either.

8 comments:

Susie said...

Too funny! Do you remember the pic of the farmer and his wife? You guys are just missing the pitchfork!! Clever costumes Jilly!

Stacey said...

SO CUTE you guys! Your costumes are great!

Anonymous said...

HA! Lookin good!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I am cracking up!! You two make a beautiful amish couple!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! You both look so authentic - like a real amish couple! Such a great costume!!!

Cindy said...

Hey, I need you to guest star on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

That's funny!

Kristen said...

You have got to be kidding me!!

That is genius!!!

I would love to do it in AZ but I don't think anyone would get it. Great job guys!