Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

10.05.2008

Changing of the Seasons



Are anyone else's kids having trouble with the changing of seasons and their clothing? After a summer of flip flops and crocs, it's hard to get socks and shoes on their feet. Austin doesn't seem to like the long sleeves and Avery would still like to wear shorts outside. I don't even want to think about Hats and Boots.

Because they grow so fast, the kids' closets get a makeover with each season. Wish I could get a new wardrobe each year.

We broke out sweaters this morning for church and I think it's finally time to get the shorts and tank tops put away.

Fall is here! I'm ready for comfort foods, apple picking, pumpkin carving, and hayrides.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I know what you mean! Logan just screamed on the way home in the car because he didn't want to wear his pull-over!! ugh!

Unknown said...

Maybe the kids would like to visit Auntie H & Uncle K in Singapore (or wherever we are as Avery would say) so they can wear crocs and shorts again. ;-) Did you tell Austin to take out his paci for the photo? Love the sweaters - love them!

Anonymous said...

Hey.....we are going through the same things. My kids don't want to put on pants and long sleeves yet either especially Aiden. We have other problems with Ethan like the fact he doesn't like buttons on his clothes....zippers,like on Austins sweater he is fine with, just NO buttons. Sometimes I can bribe him into a "button shirt" for a photo. Crazy what kids don't like. Also, glad to see my 2 year old is not the only one that insists on stil having a binky!:)