Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

10.03.2008

Acting My Age

So I'm driving home from work today, by myself in the car.
It's a beautiful day, I have the windows down and the music cranked up.

I'm sitting at a stoplight in the left turn lane with a car to my immediate right that has a 20something girl in the driver's seat.

I look to my right...I smile and she smiles back.

Only then do I realize that I've been singing along and head bopping to:
(wait for it)

Hannah Montana!!

Of course, the 20something girl was smiling at the 30something Mom driving in the car by herself singing every word of the Disney Channel teenybopper!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Jilly that is so funny! I can just picture you doing that! miss you!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Too funny Jill...don't worry, we've ALLLLL been there.

Off the subject - remember your post where you mentioned that Katie Holmes was looking more and more like Tom Cruise? Well, my friend, if you get a chance pick up the latest issue of People magazine. Within the first few pages there is a pic of both of them...looking like twins. I thought of you right away (and had a good laugh)!!!

Susie said...

Jill,

I was laughing so hard at this post! We have the Hannah Montana CD and I sing along also! We are going to the Cheetah Girls in November so I am feeling you babe!?!?!

love ya and thanks for the laugh
susie