Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

11.17.2006

Imagination At It's Best

This morning, I took my Dogger...er Daughter to school. Yes, that's right, this morning Avery was pretending to be a Dog. Complete with barking and crawling on her hands and knees.
It started when she woke up. I said "good morning" and she rolled around in bed for awhile and then finally sat up and started softly "woof, woofing". I said "Hi, Avery". She said "No, I'm a doggy".
So the rest of the morning I refered to her as Doggy. "Can I put the Doggy's clothes on?, What would the doggy like to eat for breakfast?, etc." Evidently this doggy can talk a little bit. And I was able to persuade the Doggy to walk on it's hind legs out to the car and then into the school.
When we reached the door to her classroom, she was back on her hands and knees as Doggy again.
When I hugged her good bye, I said "I love you...Woof!" and she said "I love you too, Woof, woof!".

No comments: