Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

5.17.2010

Survivor Finale

Survivor is a pretty big deal in our house. If you know us at all, you know never to call our house between 8-9pm on Thursday nights. You can, but you'll probably get voicemail. Jon and I have watched all 20 seasons! It just never gets old - best reality show out there, in my opinion.


Our neighbors are big fans, too. So in honor of the season finale of one of the best seasons in recent history, we had a little Survivor action in our backyard yesterday.



We had the neighbors over for dinner and then we all participated in a Survivor-like obstacle course. And yes, I do have a Survivor soundtrack CD. Pathetic, I know.





The kids had a ball, so did the parents! Team Princess even had a little turmoil within the team very similar to Team Heroes this year on the real Survivor - everyone wanted to be in charge.


Future Survivor contestant? Look at that concentration!

(and yes, in case I forgot my son's name, he still has his name tag on from church 7 hours earlier)




We ended with a puzzle! Guess who took home the Immunity Idol?



Team Princess! Way to go girlies!


Someday, maybe I'll submit an application for the real show, but until then I'll be okay watching from the comfort of my couch. Only about 3 1/2 months until season 21!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

LOVE it Jill! So creative and fun! I thought of you throughout the show, wishing we were watching it together :)

Susie said...

You are so creative! I too watch Survivor! I think you would make a good contestant! I would support you but only from the comforts of my couch, not as a fellow contestant! ha!

love you
susie