Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day


Avery brought this card home from school for Mother's Day.

Wonder what the teacher thought after reading #1?? :) Who's in charge, here?


Austin's class invited their Mommies for a tea party on Friday and they could show us around their class. Austin is drawing a Mother's Day picture on his little chalkboard. I'm so blessed to be able to be the Momma to these two little people. Certainly, it is not always easy, but at the end of the day when I'm tucking them into bed and giving hugs and kisses, and looking into their sweet little eyes, I know I am loved!

Thanks Avery, Austin, and Jonny for making it another special Mother's Day weekend~

I'm so lucky!



No comments: