1) It's amusing to me that everyone brings out the flip flops and summer clothes as soon as it hits 45 degrees in Northern Indiana!
2) It takes me all day on Monday to get focused on the work week - by the time I hit my stride, it's time to go home.
3) Sometimes I wish I could get a sneak peek as to what life will be like when I'm 60 - am I making the right decisions now for the future? Would I change anything if the sneak peak wasn't what I was expecting?
4) I'm really out of shape - I played Wii tennis and boxing like a mad-woman on Saturday night with the neighbors and I could hardly raise my arms to get dressed yesterday morning.
5) The bathing suits on the front of the Target ad yesterday confirmed my thoughts that I am getting old - I prefered the "Mom" suit on the 2nd page with more coverage.
6) Next week, my little girl will be 3/4 of the way through Kindergarten - where has the time gone?
7) It makes me smile that my little boy loves to play with his sisters' Barbies - he's going to be a sensitive little jock!
8) It's nice to see my hubby's smile again - it was missing for a few months, but a new job brought it back to life.
3.08.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Too cute Jilly! I know what you mean about the bathing suits! ugh! we are mom's! Miss you!
loved to read your post today and feel the jillers' thoughts! miss you and your observations!!!!
susie
Jaden loves playing with Eva's dolls too....I love it. I think a "sensitive jock" is a gooooood thing!!! Ha!!
Love the new look of your blog! Miss you girl!
J
Post a Comment