We're excited today - it's the Super Bowl and the Colts are playing!
Jon has two autographed footballs that are very special to him and it's ironic that the two he has are signed by the two quarterbacks that are playing in today's game: Peyton Manning & Drew Brees. (For those that don't follow football: Peyton Manning plays for the Indianapolis Colts and Drew Brees plays for the New Orleans Saints, but he was an outstanding quarterback at Purdue.) We're proud of the former Boilermaker that is playing in the Super Bowl, but our loyalty remains with the COLTS - GO HORSE!
In honor of the game today, Avery and I and a couple of girlfriends had a girls' morning yesterday and had our toes done to show our support (actually stole the blue and white idea from my friend, The Blissfully Happy Housewife). Now we are literally dressed from head to toe in BLUE.
The last time the Colts were in the Super Bowl, they won and we're hopeful that today will be another big win! We're off to watch the game with the neighbors.


1 comment:
Looooove the toes girls!!! You ladies rock!
Also, Avery's project is adorable...I think it's awesome that you put so much focus on HER learning! If you end up keeping it I would LOVE for Avery to show it to me the next time I am over!!!
J
Post a Comment