A few weeks ago, we gathered our transparent apples and set up shop in the kitchen. It was a family affair.

The kids helped wash the apples and Avery and Jon were a big help throughout the whole process (until they bailed on me a few hours into it to go hang out with the neighbors)

Avery is such a big helper and wants to be involved. Austin is our official taste tester...trying to sneak in a taste at any opportunity!

Last year, our applesauce supply lasted us through February. We made twice as much this year, so that will hopefully get us through to next summer. Though we've already finished two of the containers!


3 comments:
Jill, I don't know if you give this recipe out or not - but if you do I would LOVE it! The applesauce we had at your house the night we were there for dinner was the BEST!!!
Great post!
Jamie
I think I will steal a container next time I am up.... :)
jilly
you are making my mouth water just thinking of your homemade applesauce!! ha!
susie
Post a Comment