Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

1.28.2009

Forever Friends

Last weekend, I was able to slip away to the city for a Girls Night Out (or G.N.O., for you Hannah Montana fans!)

We've all known each other for a long time, but the time we spent together during our Chicago adventure has brought us even closer. Imagine what can be accomplished through nearly 30 hours of uninterrupted conversation with your gal pals!

We rode the train downtown and made our way to Michigan Avenue for some retail therapy, followed up with some dinner and then headed back to the hotel. We enjoyed girly things, like painting our fingernails, celebrity gossip magazines, and a bottle of Easley Wine (thanks Tommy!)



Then we got all dressed up and headed out for some excercise, or dancing.



A fun time was had by all and the time went by way too quickly. We've already promised to make this an annual trip. You can visit Stacey or Jamie's blogs for more fun pictures from our adventures.

Thanks, girlies, for a great trip. The next one can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I still can't believe our weekend is over! I can't wait until next year! Love and miss you girls!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I agree my friend...I'm counting down the days...only one year left!

Ha!

J