Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

1.06.2009

2009 Resolutions

2009 is underway!

I've never been big on New Year's resolutions so to speak, but I do love to check things off of lists.

This year, I have some goals that I'd like to tackle.

Here are the top five:

De-clutter and Donate: planning on another successful garage sale this spring. The rule is that anything that goes out to the garage, doesn't come back in the house.

Trim a minimum of 15% off spending: Menu planning, creative gifts, eliminate non-essentials, etc.

Re-evaluate the future: additional investments, look at refinancing the house, 401K review, set family goals

Earlier to bed, earlier to rise: The first one is for the children, and the second one is for me, in hopes of making our mornings less stressful as we try to get out the door.

Date my husband again: we need more "us" time and the grandparents always need more kid time. Easy enough.

Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

GREAT goals Jill!!! I'm inspired!

Stacey said...

Me too! I need the dating one too. We haven't been out in ages!