
As you all know, I love to keep up to date with my celebrity news (gossip, I suppose).
I saw this picture today and I'm stumped.
What has happened to Katie Holmes?
I really do think she and Tom make a cute couple, their daughter is beautiful and I hate that people are always pickin' on them.
But lately, everytime I see a picture of her, her hair gets shorter and shorter. Now, it's got the same feathered look as Tom's hair. Or is that really Tom in the picture?
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that it might just be a bad hair day, or bad photo angle or something.


4 comments:
I loved Katie's hair when she first cut it...in fact, I may pattern mine off of that cut when I finally cut mine. But now??? Eek...I'm just not a fan of the new do!!! I LOVE that YOU LOVE celebrity gossip like I do!!! Ha!!!
You are so funny Jill! I have been thinking the same thing....it was cute when she first cut it, but now it just gets shorter with each cut.
Yes, let's give her the benefit of the doubt. I hardly recognize her. Not only is it not attractive, but she looks older also. Who wants to do that to herself?
Jilly-you are too funny, but you do make a good point! She has definitely changed alot from the Dawson Creek days!!!
love you
susie
Post a Comment