Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

9.10.2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!



Our baby is turning 5 today!

What a sweet big sister and loving little girl.

We can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings.

We love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avery!! 5 years have gone by sooooo fast. Emilee will be 5 in a couple months and I can hardly believe it! Lets just set on them so they can't grow anymore :)

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Avery! I have been thinking of you all day!!! Love you guys!

Susie said...

LOVE the headband! Too cute!!!
I sent a card, I hope she got it on "her" day!!! Happy 5!!!

love
susie

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Avery! WOW! Hard to believe it has been 5 years. Hope she had a very special day!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl!! I also love the Barbie-Q!!! What a cute idea Jill!!!

Miss you!!

J

Anonymous said...

Oh Avery! We wish we could have been there for your 5th birthday. You are such a special little girl!