The kids' first train ride on the South Shore
What an easy way to travel to Chicago
Hotel Shenanigans...you'd think I'd know better since I work in one!
The view of Lake Michigan from our hotel room.
Navy Pier. We had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Look at that skyline!
The Runners...Nike+ Human Race 10K. Way to go guys!
The Grandkids w/their Grandpa and Grammie
The lost flip flop--found 3 blocks from the hotel 12 hours after it was first reported lost.


4 comments:
Hi Jilly! What a fun trip for you guys!!! Love the pictures!
Jilly
we were in Chicago this weekend!!! we ate at Bubba Gumps Sat night! we rode the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier!!! Too bad we didn't know you were there!
we had great weather, didn't we?
we stayed at Embassy Suites (downtown)
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend...thanks so much for sharing it with us!! I LOVE the lost flip flop...seriously, what were the chances???!!!!
Jamie
Cute update - Jon looks nice in his Nike shirt
Post a Comment