I don't get out much. To see movies, that is.
There are two coming out that I would love to see. *NOTE-probably don't watch these trailers with your kids within earshot*
I love George Clooney and Brad Pitt together!! Big Ocean's 11, 12, 13...fan.
This looks hilarious.
BURN AFTER READING
Let's say we get a bunch of us gals together and go see this chick flick. I love all the ladies in the film and the music is great too!
THE WOMEN
The next several weekends are shaping up to be pretty busy, so maybe I won't get to them until they are out on DVD. In any case, can't wait to watch them.
9.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I agree Jill, they both look like good movies. If I lived closer I would go with you!!!
I'm up for The Women!! I somehow don't think Cory will want to see that one:) Lets make a date.
Post a Comment