Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

9.26.2008

Couch Potato

Alright, I admit it. I've been a complete couch potato every night this week and I'm not so proud of it.

All of my favorite shows started the fall season this week and I've gotten nothing else done.

So far, I'm pretty happy with what I saw.

Dancing With The Stars:
Way too many nights of this for the first week. 3 nights in a row, but of course I sat through and watched them all. I love Misty May Treanor---not the best or most elegant looking, but man can she play Volleyball! Her partner, Max is nice to watch as well. Also love Lance Bass and Warren Sapp!

Lipstick Jungle:
Does anyone else watch this? I really like it and am looking forward to a full season. Love to see women in charge of powerful companies!

Survivor Gabon:
Jon and I have watched every season of Survivor and it never gets old! This is number 17. When are these people going to figure out that they are getting dropped in a remote place for the next 39 days? Why don't they show up in more approprate attire, like a sports bra & tennis shoes rather than skimpy bras, dresses & business suits?

ER (Final season):
Was anyone else sobbing during this whole show? I won't ruin it for anyone that has it on TIVO and hasn't watched yet. I will be sad when this final season is over.

Now just looking forward to Desperate Housewives on Sunday night.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, man. Now I'm really going to have to get to ER!!! (It's on TiVo) and I am so excited for Desperate Housewives and might have to try out Lipstick Jungle. It feels worse to be a couch potato when it's nice out but in January I don't feel guilty. One bit!!! Enjoy - TV was awful this summer!

Anonymous said...

I did watch dancing with the stars.....I agree though WAY to many nights! I caught Lipstick Jungle and Survivor. I have caught a couple shows of Lipstick Jungle in the past but I can't seem to remember to watch it every week. I have watched some of the Survivor seasons depending if I can get into it or not, this one looks pretty good. I am so excited for Desperate Housewife........I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Glad to know I am not the only one that likes my shows. It is my downtime when the kids go to bed.