I am in Washington D.C. this week attending a training class for work. We always have interesting (and sometimes not so interesting) guest speakers. This morning during breakfast we had a fun-spirited guy from The Summit Group, a consulting firm. The take away that I had has nothing to do with my training while I'm here, but I liked it for LIFE:
Steps for Life Worth:
1. Create a personal Board of Directors
2. Create a Master Dream List
3. Focus on Personal Development
4. Find your calling/passion
5. Be interested.....not interesting
6. Practice the art of savoring!
12.11.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hmmm... This is interesting, I like the Be interested not interesting. Although I think interested people a lot of time are interesting don't you think? I get his point. Defintately find and live your passion! I am glad you had nice time away..
Post a Comment