Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

12.07.2006

Little Man ACE


I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember taking a specific picture of Avery when she was about 7 1/2 months old and thinking how she didn't look like a baby anymore.
This picture of Austin is one of those moments...he just looks so grown up. He's just a little over 6 months but he's turning into a little charmer already. Kudos to Jon for the great photo shot!
Who knows if there will be any more babies in the future, but as we move from stage to stage I can't help wondering if this will be the last of these precious milestones.

1 comment:

From CareBear said...

Austin,

You are too cute, you look just like your mommy here.