Church camp has changed since I was a grade school student....

Avery has been enjoying day camp this week at our church - Rock walls, Zip line, waterslides, flying monkey, euro bungee, singing, skits, and learning about God's word!
SpringHill Camps came to town and Avery has had so much fun.
Tomorrow, we have the celebration and ice cream social - she'll be tired!
The verse that has been their theme this week is:
"Here is what I am commanding you to do. Be strong and brave. Do not be terrified. Do not lose hope. I am the Lord your God. I will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
It's so fun to hear about all that she has done each day.


2 comments:
Cool picture Jill!
Can't take credit for the picture - I borrowed it off of our pastor's website. He takes amazing photos!
Post a Comment