Double J and Double A

Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten. ~Natasha Bedingfield

10.14.2009

The Music In Me

I am so motivated by music.

The right song can put me in a great mood, or send me down memory lane in a hurry!

The one song that will put a smile on my face no matter what...

CELEBRATION, by Kool and the Gang.

I just heard it on the radio and immediately started chair dancing here in my office. Even amidst the pile of things I have to get done before the end of the week.

Everything's gonna be all right.....let's celebrate!

What's YOUR song??

2 comments:

StuckeyBlog said...

That song always takes me back to show choir.

Susie said...

Jilly, you crack me up and I can so see you dancing in your office! Love you to pieces!!

usually anything by Kenny Chesney but 1 song in particular would be "Young". I can't NOT sing it outloud.

miss you girl
susie