It rained all morning long. Most of the enshrinees were in covered cars and Joe Paterno didn't even bother to show up for the parade.
I am a member of the Sports Commission and I volunteered to work in the hospitality suite during the enshrinement festival this weekend; welcoming the VIPs and their family members, offering suggestions for things to do, places to go, where to eat, etc.
I took the whole family along to watch the parade and join in on the festivities.
Here are a few highlights from our morning:
Doug Flutie
Ahmad Rashad


2 comments:
I heard it will be raining again today during your shift at the taco stand. We're so sad we have to miss it! Austin is getting so big! How can you 'one arm' him? Oh wait, I almost forgot you hold records in shot put and discus. :-) Love the picture of Avery!
Heather--my arm was about to fall off!! He wanted me to hold him for the entire parade (1 1/2 hours)!
It's been 14 years since that record was established-I only held the discuss record for a couple of weeks(a freshman beat it-geez!) But the shotput one still stands. It never was the arm strength-all in the technique, baby!
Post a Comment