Live your life with arms wide open. This is where your book begins... the rest is still unwritten.
~Natasha Bedingfield
7.26.2008
I Love Saturday Mornings!
* Jonny's Blueberry Pancakes * Sausage * Coffee * the Garage Sale section of the classifieds
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute masthead! Their short legs are so adorable. I like how they are looking in opposite directions...different views on what the world has to offer. You're becoming quite the photoshop expert.
I have two full time jobs-Mommy & Revenue Manager for 15 hotels. Thank goodness for a helpful husband who also works hard all day driving around in a big truck making special deliveries. Even though we both work outside the home, we make family our priority. We spend our time trying to create positive memories while teaching them independence and responsibility.
1 comment:
Cute masthead! Their short legs are so adorable. I like how they are looking in opposite directions...different views on what the world has to offer. You're becoming quite the photoshop expert.
Post a Comment