We've had a full weekend. The kids are tired. The parents are tired, too.
Yesterday we spent the day at the fair eating great food, visiting with familiar faces, looking at the animals, and working at the Taco Stand.
It's been a recent yearly tradition that our whole family (parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) works a shift at the Taco Stand. It's a great way to see people and we have fun working together. Jon just loves being the "soda guy"! A lot of taco-lovin' people came by-there was a continuous line from 6-10pm. Even at 5 minutes 'til 10 when we were ready to close up shop...a gentleman and his family ordered 20 Soft Tacos and 9 large drinks!!
We made the long trek back to the car, put the kids in their jammies so they could fall asleep and headed home to catch the re-run of the ESPY's. (By the way-Justin Timberlake Rocks!)


3 comments:
I don't even live there anymore and I am still singing the jingle in my head! Ai yi yi!!
Looks like a lot of fun. :)
I could actually go for some Tom Thumb donuts. Did you get any of those???
Gotta love the jingle!! We went to the taco stand when we were there...it's my favorite!!! Thanks for sharing the pics...love them!!!
Jamie
We are going tonight and I can't wait!! Taco stand here I come :) It is so nice that we have such a good fair. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment