
Okay, call me crazy! When I was in 8th Grade, these guys were my FAV!! I knew every word to their songs and had a poster of them in my room. I had their cassette tape, had piano sheet-music of their songs, I recorded them on my VCR when they performed on the sitcom "Sister Act" and then watched it over and over again trying to perfect their moves. I even made a head and shoulders ceramic in art class of Rob Morvan (the one on the right) - I think I still have that somewhere.
I was definitley bummed when I learned of their horrible deception - they were just a front. They were just the "pretty faces" and pretended to sing these songs.
Well, today on Music.Yahoo.com is states that there is a movie in the works about these guys. They sold 30 million records, but are now known as the biggest joke in pop music.
I doubt that the movie will ever really make it to the big screen, but if it does....I'll be the first one in line to watch.


No comments:
Post a Comment